Christmas Time is here!!! This is a time to celebrate the Birth of Christ, families and all the blessings we have received throughout the year. I love reading books with my children so I thought it would be fun to do a 12 Days of Christmas Books this year.  Here is our list that we will be doing this year. The list is in no particular order as I let the kids choose the book from the group each night. There are a couple of cardboard books for my 2 year old to enjoy holding. I'm especially excited because there are 2-3 books on this list that I have not read yet...I CAN'T WAIT! :)  My family plans to start this on December 14th so that we will be reading our final book on Christmas night.

Let us know in the comments below what are your family favorite Christmas books! Also if you like any you see in our list but do not own it now, click the links below to order them today. Prime shipping will get you these books quick.

Follow us on Facebook to see which books we read each night!
1. The Christmas Story

2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
3. Rudolf the Rednosed Raindeer
4. Frosty the Snowman
5. Clifford's Christmas
6. The Polar Express
7. Twas the Night Before Christmas
8. The Itsy Bitsy Snowman
9. The Itsy Bitsy Reindeer
10. The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of Giving
11. A Charlie Brown Christmas
12. The Littlest Elf

Comments

12/11/2016 9:51pm

The fact that you are planning to do this Christmas season for your family is admiring! As early as their age, they should learn to love this tradition of reading books and make it a habit as they grow. There's no better moment than to spend this holiday with your family, and to make it more memorable, adding some twists to spend it will make it a meaningful one. Keep teaching your child to read until they are completely familiar with it!

The Polowaiians
12/13/2016 11:26am

Thank you! I love reading and hope my kids follow in my footsteps

Thanks for sharing some interesting christmas books. I got some ideas now on what I will give to my stepchild. My stepchild has a hobby of reading books, I think he will enjoy reading this one of this books. I will ask my friend what book will be the best to buy that you recommended to us. I hope that you will do something like this again, recommend us more books that are very interesting to read.

Christmas season with lots of story books are the favorite part of book readers who are interested to read many stories for the fun.

I start to read in the age of 20 I think. A bit too late but now I'm reading everyday for a few hours.

03/05/2017 4:29am

ello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to see, its content can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really love it.

Thanks for sharing such a nice post.

06/09/2017 1:15am

Thanks for sharing this post.

Instagram

Sign up here to get your access to Free Printables

Author

Aloha! 'O Noelani ko'u inoa (Noelani is my name).

I am a wife and mother of a multicultural family. I started this journey to share our family's story. My posts are about our family experiences and the lessons we learn. We strive to teach our children to do what is right. Hopefully you will follow us on this journey and share your stories too!

#livepolowaiian
    Live with an open mind, open heart and build on the foundations of family and culture.